Reporting and Analysis Expert
Wärtsilä Asset Management Services - Global Logistics Services is now looking for an innovative Reporting and Analysis Expert to strengthen our Operations Support team by fostering the digitalization and automation of the analysis process.
You could be the person we are looking for, if you are a team player with good communication skills and the ability to work in an international environment.
The position location is either Vaasa, Finland or Kampen, Netherlands.
In this position, your main responsibilities consist of providing reports for daily business tasks and ad-hoc requests as well as deep-dive analysis on the data presented on the reports. You will also be accountable for continuous data monitoring and report improvements.
Other tasks will include:
- Automatization, programming of reports in QlikView / QlikSense / Power BI App /SAP Hana
- Automatization of the processes via Robotics
- Pro-active monitoring for interest parties (sales areas & internal customers, WGLS units)
- Communication of changes with interest parties (sales areas & internal customers, WGLS units)
- Development of new reports for interest units within GLS
- Analysing data input and if necessary, improve data quality by specifying required data input.
- Making monthly data analyses on KPI's
- Analysing SAP change requests and/or new functionalities which you will hand down to the technical support team, follow up and test
- Collect and analyse data to develop insights for business and operational performance WGLS (services and deliveries)
- Training sessions for end-result users.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree (technical or commercial).
- Power BI or QlikView/QlikSense knowledge
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Preferably knowledge of robotics programming (UiPath).
Skills seen as an advantage:
- Experience in in projects and consultancy
- Knowledge of Oracle database, Data Warehouse and SAP
- Experience in training and development
Please apply by 10th of July 2019.
Contact person to give further information:
Manager, Analysis and Masterdata