Supply Center Turku is one of Bayer’s leading global pharmaceutical production sites specializing in polymer based drug delivery systems’ production and delivery. We are now looking for a results-driven and collaborative person to work in Production in Turku as
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The replenishment planner manages and monitors the products’ supply to customers, Bayer Affiliates and/or external customers ensuring successful performance as regards supply chain KPIs and goals.
• You work independently in your area of responsibility and you’re the main contact point be-tween Production site and the customers.
• The individual also has the role of Local Change Manager and in this role is responsible for im-plementation of Labeling changes according to implementation deadline, as well as Launches and Deletions.
• When needed you also lead or participate in projects in SCM area.
WHO YOU ARE
• Ability to influence other members of the organization to help achieve goals and increase per-formance, pronounced communicative skills
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively also under pressure, but also strong attention to details and good prioritizing skills
• Upper academic degree e.g. MA/M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Business or lower academic/polytechnic degree with adequate work experience
• 6-8 years of total experience, Supply Chain Management experience preferred
• Proven experience in leading projects successfully
• LEAN management experience appreciated
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools and SAP, IT oriented, ability to understand and use in-formation created by IT systems
• Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, Finnish language skills also an advantage
For further information, and in case of questions, please contact Replenishment Planning Manager, Anu Ruuskanen, February 12 at 10–11(EET) and February 17 at 15–16 (EET), phone +358 20 785 2920.
Please apply by February 23, 2020 at the latest.
Functional area: Supply Chain Management
Seniority level: Professional