Yara Suomi Oy
Yara Uusikaupunki Plant produces NPK fertilizers and nitric acid for domestic needs and export. We employ about 240 Yara professionals. We are stable employer focusing on sustainability. We offer challenging and rewarding tasks.
About the job
First projects you will start to work with your new colleagues are:
New online condition monitoring measurements
- 2022 turnaround planning
- Revised preventive maintenance program follow-up
This is a new position in the maintenance department. You will participate in a wide field of reliability topics in all of our production units. You get a chance to learn and share knowledge with a large network of expert in local and global communities.
- Managing preventive maintenance program
- Condition monitoring implementation and development
- Turnaround work planning
- Root Cause Analysis expert
- Bachelor or Master degree from a relevant field
- Minimum 1 year experience from maintenance operations
- Capacity to handle complex problem solution, good analytical skills and “hands on” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, with an open mind and high motivation
- Ability to function effectively in a team
- Adequate Finnish language proficiency (spoken and written)
Further information give:
Mikko Kiviluoma, Inspection and Reliability Manager, tel. +358 400 431 459
Satu Viitala, HR Manager, tel. +358 40 673 7985
Apply no later than
Leave your CV and application at least 15.8.2021 in address www.yara.com/careers.