Reliability Engineer, Evondos Oy
Evondos is among the first companies to bring robotization and AI into home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in municipal professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication, in the correct dosage, at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization for the municipality. The service is used by more than 200 municipalities in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and more than three million dosages have been dispensed to patients across Nordics. Evondos headquarter and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland. The company currently employs over 100 employees in the Nordics. https://evondos.com
As Evondos is growing rapidly in the Nordics, we are looking for experienced
Reliability Engineer to join Evondos R&D team.
Reliability Engineer plays a very important role in the reliability and development of Evondos state-of-the-art medication dispensing service that enables an independent life at home. Reliability Engineer will create and deploy a continuous reliability engineering process with clear metrics starting at the conceptual phase of a product design and continuing throughout all phases of a product lifecycle. Reliability Engineer aims high customer experience through reliable and high-quality products and services. In this position you are located in Salo with remote working possibility.
What your daily tasks will contain
- Create a simple and systematic process for reliability engineering including clear metrics
- Ownership of reliability engineering process
- Continuously monitor and improve reliability of existing products and services
- Conduct reliability growth process in new product development projects
- Lead and facilitate Root Cause Analysis, FMEA and FTA activities
- Build reliability statistical models.
- Develop and maintain test procedures, methods and tools.
- Co-operation with colleagues - We are doing this work together!
What we expect you to have
- 5+ years' experience in reliability engineering with proven track record of product reliability improvements
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in RCA, FMEA and FTA
- Knowledge of statistical models, design of experiments and ability to use tools e.g. Minitab efficiently
- Experience in creating and running accelerated aging and stress tests
- Reliability process experience in new product development projects.
- Test method development
- Fluent spoken and written English and Finnish
- Bachelor's or master's degree in product development, systems engineering or equivalent
What we offer you
- Meaningful job with a true social impact
- Experienced teammates and interesting work environment in a fast-growing Health Technology company
- Opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in Health Tech business
- Opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities with great colleagues
- Possibility to be part of a winning team - Our business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for the right people to join our journey!
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
Do you want to join the winning team, where you feel proud of our mission to support elderly people to live independent life at home - apply now by registering your CV at www.experis.fi (Reliability Engineer, Evondos), the deadline for applications is Sunday 17th of January.
For more information, please feel free to contact Experis Finland Senior Research Consultant Jari Auronen by phone +358 40 8388 064 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Olemme erikoistuneet IT- ja insinöörialan sekä taloushallinnon, myynnin, markkinoinnin, viestinnän ja henkilöstöhallinnon osaamisalueisiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.