Digitization changes the learning experience. Learning is no longer tied to any specific place or device, and learning paths are becoming individual. The transformation calls for new kinds of solutions to meet the needs of teachers, learners and their parents.
What we have to offer is a job in which you can be part of making a dent in an industry. We have the vision and you know how to implement it. Let’s work together to develop something new.
Sanoma Learning is implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and is looking for a seasoned Release Train Engineer (RTE) who has a proven track record of success in implementing agile methodologies in multinational corporations.
As a RTE you are responsible for
• Facilitating the Agile Release Train (ART) events and processes
• Assisting the teams in delivering value
• Communicating the progress and risks to the stakeholders
• Resolving and escalating impediments
• Helping to manage risk and dependencies
• Continuously improving our processes
• Being the line manager for the DevOps teams within the ART, coaching them
A successful candidate is tech savvy, but also needs strong skills in
• People management
• Stakeholder management (on all levels of technology, business, operations across the group of companies)
• Fluent communication in English
• Agile practises (especially SAFe, Scrum)
The job is located at Sanoma’s offices in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. This position is full-time and permanent directly with Sanoma Pro. Leave your CV and application along with salary request by the 31st of March. For further information, please contact Barona IT´s recruitment consultant Jesse Heinonen (+358 50 4418 566/ firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them. All applications are treated with confidentiality.
Sanoma Pro is the leading provider of learning solutions in Finland and the front runner in the development of digital learning solutions. Sanoma Pro provides printed and digital learning content and tools for K-12, vocational and university studies. In addition, Sanoma Pro provides an educational and entertaining offering for children with Oppi&ilo brand and learning services via TutorHouse. Our commitment is to bring better learning outcomes to Finnish children and pupils and efficiency to the teacher’s daily work. Sanoma Pro is part of the Sanoma Learning division within the Sanoma Group. Sanoma Pro’s Business Technology team is responsible for Sanoma Pro’s digital solutions.