Release Train Engineer (RTE)
You’ll be powering the growth of Account Management Services (AMS)
You’ll be part of the AMS value stream, where we create industry leading solutions to our customers and millions of consumers across Europe.
As an RTE you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work. In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us.
We are looking you as an RTE to be the servant leader of an Agile Release Train’s (ART) and be responsible of program planning and plan execution.
We’d love you to be solution oriented while being delivery focused. In addition to that, you should have an extensive understanding of SAFe as framework and how to use tools from it in a constantly evolving environment.
Your key responsibility as an RTE is to ensure the ART can deliver the program increment plans as committed. In order to be successful as an RTE we are looking you to:
- Facilitate the Program level ceremonies
- Lead and develop the ART’s capabilities thru continuous improvement
- Coach your colleagues in and around the ART
- Monitor and report the success of the ART
- Manage impediments and dependencies thru efficient stakeholder management
- Align deliveries between ART’s thru efficient communication and close collaboration with your fellow RTE’s
This role is based in our office in Helsinki, but you'll collaborate with colleagues located multiple countries across the globe.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. You'll feel natural in collaborating with your colleagues in and around the ART to make sure that you deliver as planned.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an RTE or in a comparable leadership role
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from a Agile product engineering organization – preferably in the FinTech industry
- SAFe certification
- Proven results in delivering effectively in high paced environments
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Has a firm and analytical mindset coupled with strong understanding of software engineering
- Is a team player with the ability to achieve results both on your own and through others
- Has excellent communication and collaboration skills, at all levels of the organization
- Career is driven by curiosity and continuous improvement
Apply with your CV and if you want, you can attach a short video clip in the SmartProfile. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Iiro Ikäheimo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.