Release Manager, Rightware
Want to take part in shaping the future of software development in one of the leaders in automotive industry?
We are looking for Release Manager to take charge of our release management process. While ensuring the quality and systematic development of our product, you will have a great opportunity to create and develop agile methods and processes which will build the base for Rightware’s future growth.
As a Release Manager your main responsibility is to ensure our development projects are run and released on time. You will manage release plan together with product management and team leads.
Our product, Kanzi – high-tech User Interface Design Software for the developers in automotive industry and other embedded applications – is currently developed by team of over 40 professionals. Now we need you to create a predictable and transparent way to develop and complete our product iterations.
In order to succeed and thrive in this position, we expect you to have
- Good technical knowledge on release management and documentation skills
- Experience in usage of SW project management tools, continuous integration and delivery systems and source control
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Experience in leading software development teams and projects
What will you get from us?
- Great opportunity to work in international leader within automotive software industry.
- Possibility to make a change and have an impact on the future growth of Kanzi and Rightware
- Work and learn together with highly skilled and enthusiastic professionals
- Comprehensive employee benefits, including e.g. dental & healthcare, HSL monthly subscription and many more
Submit your application by 9th of December at the latest. For more information, please contact Tommi Vertanen +35840 670 0061 or firstname.lastname@example.org