We are looking for an interim regulatory support for a five months project together with our client European Chemicals Agency ECHA. Please note that working language is English.
The regulatory support assistant will assist the PIC Team in the technical tasks related to the operational activities of the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) in the implementation of the EU PIC Regulation on the trade of hazardous chemicals. In particular, the regulatory support assistant will work in the area of assessing and validating Prior Informed Consent export notifications, initiated by the EU exporters. In addition, the regulatory support assistant may be involved in the management of an heldpesk/functional mailbox.
- Perform validations of PIC export notifications and related tasks
- Contribute to the checking of data elements, to validate that the content provided by the notifiers and DNAs/Commission falls within the PIC provisions and is complete and compliant
- Provide technical and regulatory support to DNAs and Commission in performing some of their tasks in the implementation of the PIC Regulation (data review and validation)
- Provide company support by drafting answers to Helpdesk questions and placing company calls, upon assignment
- Provide assistance to the development of user manuals and other materials for notifiers, DNAs and the Commission
- Perform other duties as required
The job starts 1.8.2022 and it will end on 31.12.2022.
We expect from you
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility, sense of priority and of initiative, solution and decision oriented
- Team spirit
- Customer orientation
- Experience/capacity to work with IT-based processing tools and procedures
- Experience in processing administrative/technical dossiers/enquiries, and/or in assessing technical/scientific documentation relating to chemicals such as Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
-At least 6 months of professional experience in a multicultural environment similar to ECHA
- Experience in managing a high number of customers’/enquirers’ requests/files, on a daily basis (e.g. helpdesk, customer service on-line front-end), on highly regulated topics
- Experience with dealing with requests from third parties for access to sensitive/confidential documents
-Knowledge of French and/or Spanish
We offer you
- Interesting project in a multicultural environment
- Versatile tasks and great team support
Instructions and additional information
We will be contacting applicants during application period, hence do not hesitate to leave your CV for the position today! Please be prepare to tell us two references.
Please note that prior to appointment, successful applicant will be asked to produce an official document indicating that they do not have a criminal record.
Please leave your application and CV in Europass format: https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/editors/en/cv/compose