Regulatory Affairs Specialist
In Paranova Oy we are parallel importing medicines as well as building a business of innovative health and skincare brands through VICURA ApS. We are a company where quality and collaboration is a must and decision making is fast. Our owner is MPA Pharma, a German company with a great production and support setup.
You will be part of the regulatory team and get 16 highly professional colleagues (7 in Finland and 9 in Denmark). Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for expanding and maintaining our portfolio of parallel imported medicines. You will be supporting the Finnish, Swedish and Danish markets and ensuring that we are compliant in terms of regulations.
You will have close collaboration across borders especially with our QA, Graphics and Commercial departments.
What will you do?
• Applying for and maintenance of marketing authorisations for our parallel imported medicines
• Drafting and proofreading of packing material
• Drafting packing instructions
• Handling product complaints
• Updating, drafting and maintaining quality procedures and instructions
• Correspondence with the national authorities
For a candidate with a master’s degree in pharmacy there can be an opportunity to be trained to be a deputy for responsible person.
What are we expecting?
• A degree in pharmacy, alternatively pharmacy technician with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Working in a systematic, structured and detail-focused way is part of your DNA
• Ability to work in a high-speed environment with many ongoing tasks
• Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English, proficient in Swedish
We offer an interesting and varied position in a growing company with good personal and professional development opportunities and great colleagues. We have flexible working hours, lunch scheme and salary according to qualifications. Read more about us at www.paranova.com
You are welcome to contact Regulary Affairs Team Leader Hanna Hartikka at +358 9 4391 8513 for more information about the position.
How to apply
Please apply for the position via this link; Apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application and resume (in English) as soon as possible and no later than 29 March 2020.