Regulatory Affairs Manager
Mylan Finland Oy
Would you like to be a part of a global healthcare company who is making a difference and changing lives for over 7 billion people?
In Mylan Finland Oy we are now recruiting Regulatory Affairs Manager based in our Espoo, Otaniemi office. The role is permanent and full-time and the selected person will report to the Head of Regulatory for Finland.
In Mylan, we have a wide portfolio with both new and established medicines and you will be responsible for all aspects of regulatory work for a defined part of the products. You will work with CP, DCP and nationally approved products. The job will among others include submission of variations, translation of product information, print approvals, data-base up-dates and support of launches. You will be part of a local regulatory team and work closely with members in the Nordic regulatory teams, marketing, medical, patient safety, supply chain and quality assurance.
In your position you will also check marketing materials and have a possibility to work with non-pharmaceuticals’ regulatory affairs.
The position in Regulatory Affairs requires that you
- are detail-oriented but recognize when perfection is needed and when “good” is good enough
- have the ability to prioritize your tasks
- are flexible but persistent and take the initiative to get the job done
- are able to work independently
- are service minded
- manage to keep many projects rolling without losing either the big pictures or deadlines - even when things go fast
- enjoy continuous self-development and have a positive attitude towards new tools and ways of working
Here are the preferable qualifications for this position. You
- have an educational background as a pharmacist or other relevant bio-medical background
- have at least 1-2 years of regulatory experience in the pharmaceutical industry or with the authorities
- demonstrate excellent communication skills – both written and verbal English and Finnish
- have at least basic skills in Swedish
- have strong IT skills and a will to learn more in working in the IT environment
- have the ability to establish a good collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
Mylan offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement.
Please send your CV, application and salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.1.2020.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1327293
- Tehtäväalue: Lääketeollisuus/farmasia, Tutkimus/kehitys
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Espoo
- Lisätietoja antaa: For more information about the position: please contact Head of Regulatory Leena Peltonen. Best reachable on 8.1. at 15.30 – 16.30 or 13.1. at 15-16 (phone +358 50 433 4512).