Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Nordic sales team
DNA and Telenor Connexion are wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators.
We at DNA make our customers’ lives less complicated, enabling everyone to concentrate on what matters to them. We provide connections, services and devices to home and work and enable the digitalization of the society.
At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle - from solution design to operations and future development. For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
DNA and Telenor Connexion are looking for
Regional Sales Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business, building a pipeline and seeing it through to closure. The Nordic Regional Sales Manager will execute on company and regional strategies to support growth within the business. You must have the right experience to manage yourself on a daily/weekly basis. This is an exciting role with lots of scope in a growing industry in a great company. You are able to work smoothly both in Finnish and English. If you are also comfortable with Swedish it is a merit.
The person is hired by DNA Plc. but reports to Telenor Connexion the Head of Sales Nordics to Sweden. The person will be based in Helsinki.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets for the region and Telenor Connexion
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities directly and in cooperation with Connexion’s partners
- Meeting with potential customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products
- Working together with partner manager to execute on the partner strategy
- Update CRM systems and prepare sales pipeline reports
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions in the region
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Manager/Business Development experience within the Telco / IOT industry
- Technical understanding in IoT/telematics/M2M connectivity is desired, as well as the vertical industries of Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation
- A proven track record of closing new business with tier one accounts using a solution based sales approach
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value
- Excellent Finnish and English communications skills (Swedish is a bonus), comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers
As a person
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters that come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: Our passion for building a smart and connected world.
We at DNA invest strongly in our staff and we want to be a genuinely excellent workplace for all of us at DNA. In recognition of this, we have received in 2019, among others, first place in Finland’s Best Workplaces ranking list in the category of large companies as well as the Perheystävällinen työpaikka recognition (family-friendly company) awarded by Väestöliitto, the Family Federation of Finland. This position enables you to work in an uncomplicated manner wherever you want. And when you want to come to the office, you can find a workstation in our modern premises.
Discover the offered benefits and our company culture at: https://corporate.dna.fi/flexible-work-and-remote-working
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Marie Högberg, Telenor Connexion, Head of Sales Nordics, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tuomas Kolkka, DNA Plc, IoT Sales Director, email@example.com
Please send your cover letter and CV in English via the “Fill in Application” link
The interviews will be started immediately so please act fast. Please note that we do a security background check on all employees before hiring.
Placement: Helsinki, Finland
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 21st of August 2020