We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Regional Sales and Account Manager at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales unit in Helsinki. The location is negotiable. You will be responsible for the power products sales, such as transformers and high voltage products in the Power Grids division in Southern Finland. This position offers you the possibility to develop your personal sales skills and to gain an in-depth understanding of the technical solutions for industrial and power customers, renewable energy, transmission and distribution networks.
• Product sales including quotation management
• Actively maintaining customer relationships
• Identifying business opportunities
• Developing business on a long term in your area of responsibility.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• Possibility to develop your technical competence with the pioneering technology leader in power grids serving customers in utilities, industry and transportation and infrastructure
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical power engineering
• Several years’ relevant experience
• Ability to network with the customers’ key contacts as well as with within ABB’s domestic sales and factories
• Negotiation skills and contract techniques
• Readiness to travel
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience on demanding sales work as a specialist
• Familiarity with electric power products and systems
• Knowledge of condition monitoring, programs and analytics
• Demonstrated proof of proactive sales work and business development
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job iD FI64278978 by October 15, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Toni Heino +358 50 332 3117 or Matti Vaattovaara +358 50 332 6000.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com