Hey! Join us! We run marketing all over the world. But very different to other B2B industry companies. We have very strong product brands. We have a huge fan base among customers and end users. We are creative, dynamic and progressive. With the latest marketing tools and technology. And we need one more team member in our 15 head team!
We are looking for a Regional marketing manager, Nordics to join our marketing team in SSAB Special Steels. The location for this position will be in Helsinki, Finland or Oxelösund, Sweden.
SSAB Special Steels is the global market leader in high-strength steels. The division’s wide product portfolio includes a number of unique steel grades. The business model allows for close collaboration with large OEMs, as well as with smaller and mid-sized customers through a global organization which includes local stocks, technical customer support, engineering and processing services. This more advanced approach helps to differentiate SSAB from most other larger steel companies.
SSAB Special steels has a global marketing organization working with top brands. The Regional Marketing Manager, Nordics, will be responsible for marketing of special steels in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Baltics.
Your Main Tasks And Responsibilities
• Develop local marketing plans and budgets, based on global marketing strategy and the regional business targets
• Drive and execute the planned marketing activities and follow up with them in the CRM system; drive the digitalization in the local marketing activities
• Create brand awareness for product brands in the market (including direct customers and end users of our products)
• Drive traffic to the local web sites with activities such as SEM, SEO, social media: generate leads from the local web, and engage the leads to the nurturing flows of marketing automation
• Keep existing customers in the nurturing process up to date with messages about brands by using marketing automation, newsletters and other relevant channels
• Plan and lead execution of events such as trade shows and customer seminars
Requirements of the position
• Relevant university level degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant work experience preferably from B2B industrial company
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Hands-on attitude with analytical mindset to be able to choose the most efficient marketing approach to reach the targets
• Good understanding and experience of digital marketing tools (Social media, SEM Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
• Good understanding from CRM possibilities (preferably Salesforce) and Marketing automation
• Finnish and Swedish: Excellent working proficiency in one language, and good working proficiency in one. Good English language skills.
Send your application no later than 31st of August.
Interviews will be on-going so please send in your application and CV as soon as possible. For further information about the position, you can contact Mia Julin, Geographical marketing manager, SSAB Special Steels +358-50-3143337
SSAB is a Nordic and US-based steel company. SSAB offers value added products and services developed in close cooperation with its customers to create a stronger, lighter and more sustainable world. SSAB has employees in over 50 countries. SSAB has production facilities in Sweden, Finland and the US. SSAB is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm and has a secondary listing on the NASDAQ OMX in Helsinki.