Regional Marketing Manager, Europe
Payment solutions for an easier tomorrow – powered by Nets
The Nordic Region has led the way in the development of digital payments and related services and is currently the most digitised region in Europe. Nets has played a key role in this development as one of the Nordic leaders within payment solutions based on our innovation, stability and security.
Today, we are among the top payment providers in Europe and it is our ambition to turn a complex reality into easy, intuitive and customer-oriented solutions. Ensuring we remain a reliable hub of the payments industry building on unmatched connectivity.
For more information on who we are - www.nets.eu/who-we-are/
Welcome to the Financial & Network Services department
Nets Financial & Network Services (FNS) is the preferred processing partner for more than 240 banks and issuers of payment cards in the Nordic and Baltic regions.
At FNS, we not only process billions of payment transactions every year. We continuously enable bank customers to pay in new ways, bringing innovative solutions like contactless payments, mobile wallets and instant issuing of virtual cards to the market. Our security and anti-fraud offerings are second to none, using the latest technology such as AI to monitor, prevent and capture payment fraud. Therefore, our solutions make a clear and tangible impact on both our customers and end consumers.
Being a central player within the exciting FinTech industry, we are now looking to expand our team to support and drive our growth plans in Europe.
The ideal candidate will be based at one of our Nordic locations in Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki or Stockholm. However candidates with the right experience based elsewhere in Europe will also be considered. The person will report directly to the Head of Marketing & Customer Insight for FNS.
Your main responsibilities
As a Regional Marketing Manager in Nets FNS, you will be responsible to plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns across Europe (excluding the Nordics and Baltics) to drive positive business results in the region.
Other responsibilities include:
- Drive brand awareness for Nets across Europe.
- Create and share regular thought-leadership content to address the needs and interests of key decision makers and influencers at Banks, Issuers and Financial Institutions in the region.
- Plan and deliver local and international customer events as well as coordinate FNS representation at relevant industry conferences and exhibitions in the region.
- Work closely with Nets Group Marketing, Group Communications and other Business Units to align the delivery of FNS marketing campaigns across the organisation.
- Close collaboration with our International sales team in FNS as well as business managers and product managers across the region to develop the respective value proposition material and product roadmaps.
- Be a Nets brand ambassador to drive the growth of Nets social media community and generate FNS related coverage on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Plan and develop compelling digital marketing assets such as eBooks, solution videos, customer references, success stories, whitepapers etc.
- Build market intelligence to be used by our sales teams, based on detailed research of customer needs, keeping on top of changes and movements in the payment industry and regularly conducting a thorough competitor analysis.
- Increase and optimize our website traffic and conversion through SEO/SEM initiatives, including regular updates to our dedicated product landing pages.
Your qualities and skills
We are looking for someone who can meet all or most of the following competencies and experience:
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience developing and driving international marketing plans in the European region, preferably from relevant industries (i.e. Technology, Banking, Finance, Payments or other related FinTech’s).
- Proven track record creating compelling thought-leadership content.
- A strong digital marketing background, ideally with experience using the Apsis digital marketing tool and design experience using Adobe.
- Hands-on experience in managing and delivering customer events.
- Project management experience in briefing external agencies and dealing with suppliers.
- Ability to clearly articulate your recommendations and deliver high calibre presentations to sales teams and senior management.
We are looking for someone with the following personal qualifications
- Ability to work independently with strong internal drive as well as being a great team player.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to back up assumptions.
- Superior presentation skills in PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Being a native speaker in any of the Nordic or Central European languages will also be considered a plus.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for the payment industry.
Please send your application right now or at the latest 25 January 2019
If you should have any inquiries about the company or position, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Heavens, +47 98814016.
This position will be closed when we find the right candidate.