We are looking for a person to contribute in the execution of our company’s growth strategy and to strengthen our current team of Regional Managers. To succeed in this position some years of experience and success in international industrial equipment and services sales is expected. The person we are looking for has already proven track record in similar positions managing challenging tasks and closed international agreements with distributors and key accounts.
Your responsibility is to drive growth and meet the set targets by developing and maintaining existing strategic key accounts and regional distributors in his area. In addition, the responsibility is to expand the geographical distribution and key account business in selected region by closing deals with new customers and finding new partners. You are the brand ambassador of Dinolift and you are responsible to promote the products and services of Dinolift. The ability to focus on essentials in dynamic business environment is vital. You will need to be capable to impact both short- and long-term business goals in a balanced way to succeed in this position.
The Regional Manager reports to Dinolift Commercial Director.
The sales region will be finalized based on the selected candidate’s skills and background. Your work will include a lot of traveling and remote work is possible. However, you will need to visit head office in Loimaa app. 4-8 days a month.
We expect you to have
- experience of working in fast paced international environment and organization
- experience of driving growth in international B2B product sales
- experience of international distribution network management
- experience of C-level negotiations international customer and partner agreements
- savvy in Technology Industry
- experience of product / digital marketing is an advantage
- excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, other languages are advantage
As a person you are / have
- result and sales oriented
- strong negotiation skills and ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- able to keep focus on the essential in projects and deliveries
- excellent communication skills
- open to change and challenges
- wide cultural understanding
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a family owned company in a growing international business area. The owners are strongly involved in the daily operations making the company agile and decision making can be very fast. You will have a meaningful and challenging job in the international environment of technology business. We have a positive and collaborative working culture with highly committed professionals.
For more information please contact Birn+Partners Finland Oy, Executive Consultants Jukka Suotsalo tel. +358 400 456008, e-mail email@example.com or Ari-Matti Purhonen tel. +358 50 543 1305, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your Application and CV via the attached link by December 2nd 2019.
More information: www.dinolift.com, www.birn-partners.com