REGIONAL MANAGER FINLAND
Are you motivated by new challenges and want to contribute to PDL Group's continued success and expansion to Finland?
Regional Manager Finland
PDL Group is in an intensive development phase and we are now looking for a Regional Manager to lead our expansion in Finland. It is a new position and we are looking for a person who wants to further develop and drive the business forward. In your work you ensure that all centers are operated in accordance with PDL Group's concepts and guidelines. You work actively to develop ideas and concepts that aim to increase customer satisfaction and profitability in the PDL centers and create awareness of paddle as a sport. Our values mean a lot to us and we are looking for someone who takes pride in being professional, driven and loving at the same time as putting team work first.
The position involves overall personnel and administrative responsibility for the Finnish market where the focus is on giving each center manager support and coaching to run the center as successfully as possible. With support from the organization, you will be overall responsible for opening up new centers in Finland and as the business expands and more centers are established, personnel responsibility will grow. When opening up a new center, you are responsible for recruitment of employees, introduction of new staff and implementation of objectives and values. As Regional Manager, you have full responsibility for the financial development and profitability in the centers you run. Initially you will report to the Project Manager new markets based and located in Sweden. Travel to the various halls in your region is a big part of the service.
As Regional Manager we believe you have:
- Experience of a similar role in another industry (e.g. sports, health, hotel / restaurant).
- Proven experience in leading and developing staff with successful results.
- Good understanding and the ability to analyze financial outcomes and goals.
- Previously been involved in building up and developed operations / business area in a company.
- As a person, you are energetic with a strong drive. You have the ability to lead in change and the opportunity to point out direction and to create conditions to get there.
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and you work in a solution-focused manner where you prioritize and adapt your work according to the situation.
- You enjoy acting both strategically and operationally and are motivated by leading and coaching your team to success.
A responsible and varied job where you get the trust to make a difference and influence the development of PDL Group's continued expansion in a new market. An opportunity to work in a free and mobile role with the whole of Finland as a workplace. A position where you will have a great deal of personnel responsibility and where your ability to structure and come up with creative solutions will be crucial for PDL's success. This is a great opportunity for you to grow.
- An independent role in an expansive company where you get the overall responsibility to run and lead the work for our operations in Finland.
- An eventful existence with many contact points, great responsibility, and an environment where new ideas are valued.
- An entrepreneurial work climate that is characterized by commitment, business drive, forward thinking and being solution-oriented.
- A wonderful bunch of colleagues who are always standing up for each other!
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English latest by August 8th via www.mercuriurval.fi with reference FI-16249.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1472846
- Tehtäväalue: Asennus ja huolto, Matkailu- ja ravintola-ala, HR, Kiinteistöpalvelu ja puhtaanapito, Konsultointi, Tuotanto- ja pienteollisuus, Tutkimus ja kehitys, Rakennusala
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 8.8.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Häme, Päijät-Häme, Kymenlaakso, Pirkanmaa, Uusimaa, Ahvenanmaa, Helsinki