Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteessa https://andritz-ag.contactrh.com/jobs/9860/40982628/en_US
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 22.11.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Etätyö Tässä tehtävässä on etätyömahdollisuus
ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives, and versatility - core values to which the company is committed. Do you recognize yourself from below?
Passion: Are you inspired by the opportunity to support and cooperate Group Compliance Function closely with the other officers globally in Nordic? Is Compliance your passion?
Partnership: Do you believe that a team can achieve a better result than one individual? Are you willing to take personal efforts to achieve great results together?
Versatility: Are you searching for a position in a global team and network of colleagues with different perspectives and ideas to enhance alignment and to share best practices?
Perspectives: Are you dreaming about an international work environment where no day is like the other and you have opportunities to grow and learn new things every day?
If yes, it is up to you to take this chance!
ANDRITZ Group is looking for a Regional Compliance Officer Nordic in Finland or Sweden.
As the Regional Compliance Officer Nordic (RCO) you will be responsible for ensuring the ANDRITZ Nordic region affiliates’ compliance with the outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as ANDRITZ internal policies and bylaws. You will work in the close cooperation with the local management and staff to identify and manage the risks of noncompliance, both externally and internally.
In this position you will be part of the Compliance team of the ANDRITZ Group and report to Group Compliance Officer. The Nordic region for the purposes of the ANDRITZ Group Compliance function covers the affiliates in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway and represents 12 companies with about 2,300 employees.
The position involves regular business travel and visits at the various locations of the Nordic region.
The location of this position can be in any ANDRITZ Oy location in Finland or Sweden.
The Centers of Excellence in Finland are Helsinki, Kerava, Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Tampere, Vantaa, and Varkaus. The Centers of Excellence in Sweden are Örnsköldsvik, Stockholm and Uppsala.
Your key responsibilities as Regional Compliance Officer are as follows:
• Implementation of the Group Compliance Program in the ANDRITZ Affiliates of the Nordic Region in close cooperation with the Group Compliance Officer of the ANDRITZ Head office
• Compliance Risk Assessment for the affiliates in the Nordic Region
• Definition and implementation of complementary local and regional compliance measures in addition to Group Compliance Program for the companies of the Nordic Region as may be required by local law or resulting from special needs
• Close cooperation with the compliance directors of all the Nordic Region affiliates to implement the compliance measures and review the company level compliance goals and their achievement
• Organization of Compliance Trainings for key stakeholders in the companies of the Nordic Region
• Review of compliance complaints and support in investigations in close cooperation with other central functions
To succeed in this role, you should have:
• A Master of Law degree, or/and additional business studies (MBA, LLM) in one of the countries of the region
• proven/strong experience in running or setting up a compliance management system
• at least 5-10 years of work experience: conducting trainings and risk analysis, profound understanding of business processes and risks
• already experience from either in law firm, inhouse legal department, audit firm, compliance department or internal audit of major industrial company, compliance consultant
• independent way of working and a character described as dynamic, passionate, and communicative team player
• good language skills in English, both written and spoken; as advantage is if you can communicate with Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish
In this role we offer you:
• Position with high level of flexibility and independence
• International working environment in a globally leading technology company
• Possibility to develop and improve our systems and way of working
• Personal development opportunities
For further information about the position please contact Alexander Krause, Regional General Counsel by email during application period. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by December 12th, 2022.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 12.12.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Alexander Krause