Regional Account Manager
Delivery Hero is the largest global food network (outside of China) with over 500,000 restaurants on our platforms across 40+ markets. Delivery Hero's brand foodora is the largest online food ordering and delivery platform in Finland and in the Nordic countries. In Finland, our operations include thousands of restaurants in more than 80 cities, as well as over 80 dedicated and food-loving employees who work passionately to transform the way people order food online. We want to continue to bring our customers the best on-demand ordering experience while having fun together!
We are hiring a Regional Account Manager who will successfully lead and coach a team of 4-5 Account Managers and develop foodora’s account management function and its culture with strong focus on foodora’s brand. If you are passionate about leadership and development and you have excellent social skills, you might be the person we are looking for!
What you will work on:
- Follow-up of the team targets set to Account Managers
- Analyzing the business possibilities in different cities together with Business Development -function
- Negotiations with SME’s and large companies including i.e. commissions, additional sales and co-operation
- Developing the reporting systems and creating processes with other Regional Account Managers
- Brand and Culture Ambassador
- Member of foodora’s commercial team, creating and developing new concepts and looking at the big picture
To be successful in this role, we expect:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong social skills
- Comfortable and experienced in negotiating with large companies
- Passionate about your work – striving for excellent results, only the best is enough
- Ambition to develop the youthful team of professionals and the whole foodora’s Account Management function
- Strong sales skills are regarded as a big plus
- Fluent in English and Finnish
What we will offer you:
- Independent role with lots of flexibility and absolutely no micromanagement
- A great working environment to use your skills and develop yourself further
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Opportunity to shape a rapidly growing industry
- Great employee benefits e.g additional medical expense insurance, sports, culture and travel benefits, delicious benefits from foodora, team events and many more
- Modern, new and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla)
Up for a challenge? Apply now!
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! The position is full time and permanent. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. When we come across the right candidate we won’t hesitate to reach out.