Are you development driven recruitment professional? Would you aim to take the recruitment experience to new heights for all stakeholders; candidates, hiring managers and HR?
We are looking for a
to join our Talent Development and Leadership team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is a great time to join us!
Neste is growing and we want to ensure that our recruitment candidate experience is outstanding. In this role, you will further develop our current recruitment processes and tools with the aim to drive diversity within the recruitment process.
To enable our vision, we are ready to kick off a new ATS system project in order to streamline our recruitment process with newest features of recruitment. The aim is to implement a new system which automates certain aspects of the process so that we can actually spend more time cultivating candidate relationships and selecting the right hire.
In your role, you will
- have a clear vision on how the future of modern recruitment looks like
- be the change champion and coordinator of the project implementation from HR side
- overlook that the new ways of working will be adopted in all Neste locations
- make sure that the new way of working fits with the Neste needs and demands and our procedures are updated accordingly
- collaborate with our global HR community to ensure that we have adequate HR information in place and implemented to the new system
- outline project plan together with the IT Project Manager, define the deliverables, and make sure that each phase of the project is completed within time
- act as the project liaison between various HR colleagues, business functions and the system provider.
As Recruitment Manager your role is to ensure that all project activities are in support of overall project goals.
You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and other Talent Development and Leadership team colleagues as well as with our Business HR colleagues globally. Naturally you will also cooperate in a close relationship with the Supplier, IT Project Manager and the Project Steering group.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Visionary, development oriented recruitment professional with strong change leadership experience
- Holistic understanding of how recruitment is connected to other people processes, combined with extensive operational recruitment experience
- Strong understanding of recruiting processes and compliance
- Good communication and organisational skills, including experience in liaising with a matrix organisation
- Strong relationship management skills
- Relevant educational background
We also value
- Experience in developing recruitment metrics and reporting
- Previous experience on sourcing as well as knowledge and experience of using creative methods for finding qualified candidates
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is project based and fixed-term until 31.5.2020.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Hanna Järvinen, Talent Acquisition Manager, +358 50 458 4821 on Monday 29th July during 2-3pm.
Please submit your application by 31st July 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 32/33.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.