Enersense International Oyj
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality.
Our local Finnish entity`s Recruitment Team serves our international company with executive search and engineering recruitment services. Our team is in expansion and we are actively looking for “personalities” willing to be great Recruiters.
- Are you motivated to work in a small, but international team?
- Are you hungry to learn new methods and ways to find the best talents to our engineering projects?
- Are you enjoying the work in fast-paced, highly team-oriented environment?
- Does it give you professional satisfaction to contact unknown people and attract them for new career opportunities and to establish trusted relationship with them?
- Do you like to communicate with clients?
- Do you feel yourself energized collaborating in value -and goal -oriented team with open minded people?
- Is it attractive for you to being part of a flexible and growing work environment, where you have impact on results?
What we offer:
- At Enersense, you work on diverse and interesting work tasks in a relaxed and encouraging work environment.
- We offer you challenges and responsibilities because we believe that is what makes work motivating and thriving.
- Being a member of a highly professional and human-minded team with focus on service excellence both in Recruitment and Executive search activities
- Flexibility both in way of working and mindset
- Value oriented, innovative and transparent organizational culture
The main Tasks and Responsibilities are:
- Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization and assists in promoting a strong employment brand and ensuring a positive candidate experience by creating a high touch environment.
- Full-cycle recruiting activities, primarily focused on engineering requisitions, but ability to be flexible depending on business needs
- Creatively source, engage and build a pipeline of passive candidates
- Work closely with the recruiting team to implement and improve hiring tools, policies and best practices
- Report on key recruiting metrics and utilize them to drive changes in processes and reveal insights
- Build strong relationships with clients, Business Unit Managers and Hiring Managers across the organization acting as trusted consultant on all recruiting activities
- Stay up to date on competitive landscape through ongoing research to guide sourcing and offer strategies to successfully partner with engineering business partners
What we expect:
- Real and consistent team members with value-orientation and willingness to growth
- Persistent personalities, keen on delivery excellence
- At least 6 months to 1 year dedicated recruiting experience preferred
- Strong communication and ability to build relationships with all levels of personnel
- Strategic and forward-thinking
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Strong knowledge of social media and demonstrated usage of tools such as LinkedIn
- Demonstrated good judgment and confidentiality
- Excellent time management, follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and ability to delegate work as needed
- Experience of partnering with and influencing clients, hiring managers, senior leaders and technical
- Ability to authentically engage with candidates through all stages of the process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on customer service orientation
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly assess candidate’s skills/qualifications and attributes and make placements/recommendations as appropriate
- Ability to coach and council internal and external candidates on career development
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Fluent English, Finnish, additional language as German or Russian are an advantage
- University / College degree with several years working experience
Will you accept the challenge? Create the best customer experiences with us!
Send your application with your salary request through the following link:
Apply for this job immediately as we interview applicants already during the application period.
The positions will be filled as soon as a suitable candidates found.
For more information, please contact: Sanna Uronen, HR Coordinator, +358 40 176 5270, firstname.lastname@example.org