Innovational and stable organization, fun and supportive colleagues - these are a few of the words to describe the industrys leading company which is now looking for a new team member to work as a Recruiter. You will be a part of the creative HR team from August onwards and in this role, you are offered an opportunity to work internationally with white-collar recruitment for example in the tech, finance and HR sectors. Keep reading - we are waiting for your application!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this well-known international company, you will get an opportunity to grow as a professional. In this role as a recruiter you will work with the Nordic regions and a few other countries as well. You will work closely with for example the HR Manager and Business Partners.
In this role you get a chance to learn. If you are a doer and interested in test tools and evidence-based recruitment and thrive in an environment where it is okay to make mistakes and learn from them - then this is the right place for you. These are a few words from the Senior HR Consultant who you will work closely with.
The working hours are during office hours and the assignment initially runs for 6 months, but with the intention of a long-term collaboration.
You are offered
* An educational job where you are allowed to take great responsibility
* A workplace with driven and competent colleagues
* As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Leading recruitment processes from start to finish
* Search for candidates
* Holding interviews
* Follow-up of recruitments internationally and contribute with input to optimize the processes
* Coordination and other admin duties
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Previous working experience with recruitments preferably for 1 - 2 years
* Fluent communication skills in English - we consider Finnish, Swedish, and Polish language skills a big plus! You need to feel comfortable communicating with international managers and candidates during the recruitment processes
* Good knowledge in IT systems
Previous experience of working with recruitment in tech/finance sector and knowledge with test tools is considered an advantage. Its also seen as a plus if you have worked in a customer-focused and high-paced environment.
As a person you are
* A problem solver
* Eager to develop yourself
* Bold and mature
in addition to these you are a kind and supportive colleague and have a great sense of humor!
* Start: First week in August 2021
* Extent: 6 months with possibility to continue
* Location: Espoo
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview.