Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei's products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population. Read more: www.huawei.com
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Recruitment team in our Ruoholahti office in Helsinki, Finland where your role would be to work closely with platform and R&D colleagues to provide support in recruiting related matters at Huawei's Finland Research Centre.
- Operational recruitment activities at the R&D centre such as publishing job adverts to LinkedIn and other channels available, going through applications and doing short/long lists of candidates for lab managers.
- Proactively sourcing candidates based on lab estimation for future needs.
- Being the first point of contact for applicants, including the whole candidate communication cycle.
- Recruiting events and university work
- Practicing continuous improvement to ensure business efficiency
- Bachelor or above in related field
- 1-3 years of experience in recruiting, especially tech-recruitment is a plus
- Fluent in English, Finnish or Chinese is a plus
- Independent and result oriented as well as capability to work in a multicultural working environment
- Exceptional communication & teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task, set work priorities and manage conflicting deadlines
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced and dynamic environment
We will offer you:
- Multicultural working environment in a fast growing international company
- Global opportunities for your career development
This is a one year fixed-term contract via ManpowerGroup with a possibility to continue afterwards. Work location is at our R&D Center in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Interested? Please register your English CV at www.experis.fi ASAP or latest by 18th of October.
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, petteri.paassola(at)fi.experis.com or 040 17 55 818
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.