Enersense International Oyj is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to work in our Pori Head Office. In this position you would be responsible for the full resourcing life cycle within assigned business area. This would include talent planning, sourcing, engagement, screening, assessment and hiring the most suitable candidates within appropriate cost and time scales. You would serve as a trusted advisor to our client`s hiring managers, business leaders and candidates. You would have daily interaction with our sales team and client`s to ensure effective delivery of resources against open vacancies, and deliver an ethical and customer focused resourcing service.
- Managing resourcing delivery for a particular function/ specialism/ business area, working with Hiring Managers to fulfil current and future resource requirements
- Effective utilization of available talent attraction and engagement tools to identify relevant candidates
- Actively and professionally promote vacancies and employer brand to relevant audience via available media channels
- Accurately match candidate skills with role requirements
- Ability to influence candidates throughout the hiring process to promote asuccessful outcome
- Maintain open and proactive lines of candidate communication, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Confidently make offers of employment and coordinate negotiation process between the candidate and business
- Proactivity in obtaining accurate forecast data and developing and maintaining a pipeline of suitably qualified and available talent for current and future projects
- Manages vacancy through our internal system
What do we expect from you?
- Three (3) years of experience as a Recruiter
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in engieering recruitment projects is a plus but not required
- Prior experience and understanding of recruiting for white collar pipeline, facilities and construction personnel highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven capability of managing a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, urgent requests
- Customer Service Orientation and collaborative nature
- Strength of character to deal with challenging cases
- Fluent English skills required
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have any questions, please contact Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi