Receptionists, Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort Oy
We are looking for skilled and experienced receptionists for our client company Kakslauttanen in Saariselkä. Employment will commence as soon as possible and last until the end of March or April.
Role will involve:
- Checking guests in and out
- Assisting and guiding guests
- Booking activities, arranging transports etc.
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required
Desired qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Fluent in written and spoken English;other languages are considered an advantage
- Relevant educational background
- Experience of working in an international hotel chain
- Experience of working with hotel reservation systems such as Hotellinx, Opera, Fidelio, or Amadeus
- A proactive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- A driving license is considered an advantage
You don’t have to worry about the accommodation because hotel provides shared accommodations for their employees with free Wi-fi. Please note that as winter is our peak season, working days can be very busy. Salary is according to the Finnish hotel and restaurant Collective Agreement (minimum wage is 11,99€/hour) but this can also be negotiated.
Please apply as soon as possible. We are going through the applications during the application period.