We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- You have a bachelor's/master's degree with strong academic performance preferably in one of following majors: Engineering (all disciplines), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics
- You have graduated within the past year or are graduating during the following 6 months
- Can-do attitude: ability to learn things quickly, get things done and motivate others
- High drive and ambition to bring things to conclusion, entrepreneurial attitude
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and English
You will be based in Helsinki and be flexible to travel for project-based work if needed.
Why Accenture? Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for compensation that include overtime and performance based pay.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. If chosen for the next round you will receive an invitation to a video interview and the best candidates will be invited to the interview round.
If you have any questions concerning the open position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: applications without CV, grade transcripts and application will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.