Real Estate Specialist, Southern or Central FinlandVeho Oy Ab
Are you the new Real Estate Specialist we are looking for? We are now in the search to find the missing puzzle to our real estate team. As a valued team member, you will be responsible for coordinating and developing our outsourced maintenance activities. You are also the project manager for annual repairs and renovations, and you take part in various security related projects. Your location can be in Southern or Central Finland.
What are we looking for?
You will fit greatly to the team when
- you already have gained experience in the real estate sector, including maintenance and improvement projects
- you are a self-starter, independent and organized in the way you work
- you are development orientated, analytical and not afraid of numbers
- you are a true communicator, enjoy negotiations and speak and write fluent Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
- you feel at home with software applications and technology in the real estate field
- you have a bachelor`s degree in technical, commercial, or real estate related field
- you have readiness to travel between different Veho locations
What do we offer?
We are offering a permanent position in a fast-paced environment with possibilities to take responsibility and develop your expertise in a team of professionals. As Veho is growing more international, you have a chance to be a part of this journey. We guarantee you a versatile job where no day is the same. You will receive a comprehensive induction and the competitive advantages of the Veho Group. Skilled co-workers are waiting for you, with whom you will solve the challenges ahead and succeed together.
If you are the person we are looking for, please apply via our career site as soon as possible, latest August 9th.
For more information, please contact Head of Real Estate Markku Onnelainen (040 351 1158 or firstname.lastname@example.org ). Looking forward to hear from you!