To better serve our corporate clients, we are looking for a
As a a REACH specialist, you will:
- Advise industrial customers on their REACH obligations
- Provide necessary technical REACH services, such as registrations and inquiries
- Participate in customer relationship development
- Participate in product development and marketing/sales activities.
- Other tasks, as defined by your manager
What we offer is an interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society.
To be successful in this job, ideally you would have:
- Education background in Chemistry or related subject. Preferably a Master’s degree in minimum.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English. Russian language skills are considered highly beneficial
- Knowledge or previous working experience in REACH, especially with registrations
- Work experience in chemical industry would be beneficial
- Familiarity with IUCLID (5 or 6) and REACH-IT
- Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and customer service ability
As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment and that you are results driven.
The job is located in Espoo, Finland.
Additional information is available from Head of OR and Registration practice Sini Suomela by e-mail.
Send your application by 4th of November by email to firstname.lastname@example.org