REACH Specialist / Manager
To better serve our corporate clients, we are looking for a REACH SPECIALIST / MANAGER.
You will be based in Espoo, Finland.
Your role and responsibilities
- Advise industrial customers on their REACH obligations
- Provide chemical regulatory services, such as registration, inquiries, CLP notification and human health risk assessment
- Prepare, maintain and submit registration dossiers on chemical substances
- Collect and evaluate existing data for chemicals
- Prepare robust study summaries
- Read-across justification reports
- Participate in customer relationship development
- Participate in product development
- Other tasks, as defined by your manager
Your capabilities and experience to succeed
- Education background in toxicology, biochemistry or related subject
- Few years of work experience within a relevant field
- Familiarity with IUCLID and REACH-IT
- Understanding of toxicology and a working knowledge of chemistry and risk assessment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Skills in other European language is a benefit.
- Good communication skills and customer service ability
As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment. You are results driven and have a positive attitude.
What we offer is an interesting position in an international organization. You have an opportunity to work in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society.
Please apply by registering your CV at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 24th of May 2021.
For further information about the role, please contact Experis Senior Consultant Heli Villa, tel. 050 5703 680.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1452407
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.5.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Heli Villa
- Sijainti: Espoo, Uusimaa