R&D Testing and Validation Manager
We are now looking for R&D Testing and Validation Manager for testing new mining and tunneling applications as a part of company’s new equipment development process.
We are now strengthening our organization with R&D Testing and Validation Manager. Normet is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, agile and fast decision making and results-driven business culture, we offer our employees opportunity to excel and develop.
You are responsible for testing and validation of the new mining and tunneling applications, including electrically driven vehicles and new technologies, working in close collaboration with the whole R&D function. In this position you will look after the detailed professional testing including creation of testing plans and documentation templates. You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of the development teams.
Normet is looking for a new colleague: R&D Testing and Validation Manager. In this position you will be part of our Equipment R&D team located in Iisalmi.
- B. Eng. or M. Sc (Tech.)
- Competence in or great willing to mobile machinery testing including planning and documentation
- Experience on mobile machinery mechanics, electrics and hydraulics
- Capability of working with both Finnish and English languages
- Openness to learn new talents related to mobile machinery testing
- Previous experience in mobile machinery testing, including strain gage and other field measurements, is an advantage
- Possibility to travel abroad to different manufacturing locations is an asset
As a person, we expect you to:
- Have the right attitude to work hands on with the equipment testing and developing company’s testing processes
- Be capable both in individual and team work
- Have a can-do and results-driven attitude
- Be willing to take responsibility
Join our team of professionals! We offer you responsible tasks, interesting products and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast growing, global technology company.
You will have the opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work.
Interested in this excellent opportunity for developing your career? Please send your CV and application letter in English with salary request no later than 28 February 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org.