EKE-Electronics Ltd. is a leading, world-wide supplier of intelligent train automation systems. Our product portfolio includes Train Management Systems, Communication Networks and Gateways, Event Recorders, User Interface Displays and other intelligent solutions that make trains more comfortable for passengers and more profitable for operators. Our particular strength is a flexible IP-train concept that can be customized to specific operator needs.
Since 1985 EKE-Electronics Ltd. has been delivering products for various railway rolling stock projects, including metros, high speed trains, InterCity trains, EMUs, DMUs and both diesel and electric locomotives. Today there are more than 20.000 EKE-Trainnet® systems in a daily operation around the world. Read more about us at www.eke-electronics.com
EKE-Electronics Ltd. is part of the Finnish family owned EKE-Group. Read more about EKE-Group at www.eke.fi
EKE-Electronics Ltd. is looking for an experienced Senior IP Networking SW Engineers to join our R&D team in Espoo, Finland, to develop and maintain our portfolio of ethernet switched, tailored for railway networking needs.
- Develop and maintain our current switch platform software and architecture.
- Collaborate with our HW- and rest of SW team in projects creating new versions our switch platforms.
- Plan and execute interoperability testing and conformance testing of our networking solution.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with networking systems with embedded microcontrollers and ARM based CPUs is essential experience.
- Initiative and open personality with good communication skills.
- Savvy with Embedded C/C++, Linux, CI/CD, Unit testing tools, and networking systems various protocols stacks TCP/IP, IGMP, TRDP, TTDP, WTB, CAN etc.
- Knowledge on embedded HW design is desired and would be helpful when co-operating with our HW team.
- Fluent in English, both orally and written, Finnish skills are plus.
- Actively follow the standards applicable to railway industry.
- A company brand very well established within the rolling stock business around the world
- A competitive product and solution portfolio
- An open working environment, with individual responsibility
- A multi-cultural team
- Competitive benefits
- We actively support personal wellbeing
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Temp-Team’s recruitment consultant Joni Hokkanen, phone 040 350 0735 or by email email@example.com. To apply, please upload your CV to www.temp-team.fi – avoimet tehtävät –R&D – Senior IP Networking SW Engineer by May 19, 2019. We will process your application and/or CV on an ongoing basis, and all suitable candidates will be invited to an interview.
TEMP-TEAM Finland Oy on osa JuhlerGroup-konsernia, joka on välittänyt työntekijöitä eri toimialoille jo vuodesta 1979. Konserni on yksi pohjoismaiden suurimmista henkilöstöpalvelualan yrityksistä. Suomessa TEMP-TEAM Finlandin palveluvalikoimaan kuuluu rekrytointien ja työvoimavuokrauksen lisäksi henkilöarvioinnit, työnhakuvalmennus sekä suorahaut. Auktorisoituna henkilöstöpalveluyrityksenä noudatamme alan eettisiä toimintaperiaatteita.