Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently recruiting for two R&D Scientists to our Analyzers & Automation (A&A) R&D Diagnostics team. As a R&D Scientist you will have a challenging role in executing development and sustaining projects on clinical chemistry platforms (Indiko, Konelab).
We are looking for a proactive, self-driven and result oriented team player. We offer motivating tasks in innovative working environment with a chance to develop your skills and experience further.
- Project management and participation in clinical development and sustaining projects
- Execution of projects in accordance with agreed schedules and budgets.
- To produce progress reports in accordance with project timetables.
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and Quality Systems Requirements including relevant SOPs and Protocols.
- Work cross-functionally to successfully transfer reagent preparation workflows to manufacturing process.
- Interaction and communication with other CDD departments and outside parties as needed
- Support others including field based applications and service team.
- M. Sc. / PhD. Degree or equivalent in clinical chemistry, biochemistry or related field.
- Clinical diagnostics working experience is beneficial
- At least 3 years working experience with IVD or medicinal products
- Previous experience in project management and demonstrated ability to execute systematic project work and documentation
- Excellent time-management, planning and organization skills to handle and efficiently manage high workload and meet timelines.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV and a salary request in English. Please apply via http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_hHZR_I.K. Reference: 94138BR. Please apply by 3rd of June.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact R&D Manager Katri Kurki, tel. +358 10 3292 495 on 22nd May at 11am-12pm local time.
Our software professionals in Finland are proud to play a role in helping humankind: