Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteesta http://rekry.oikotie.fi/recruitment/application/k/54889/locale/fi_FI
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 20.7.2021
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of dental health care?
We are now looking for a
R&D Project Manager
to lead the development projects of new innovative solutions for dentists.
R&D Project Manager is responsible for managing mainly our orthodontic product line projects throughout their life cycle from the idea phase to the market release. In this position you report to the head of R&D.
You are eager to learn new technologies related to orthodontics and other dental equipment. You can successfully coordinate activities cross-functionally and with subcontractors. You are a self-driven team player who is proud to take responsibility and deliver results.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Suitable education (E.g. B.Sc./M.Sc. in Engineering or Science)
- R&D project management experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Finnish
- Experience in the field of medical devices is considered as an advantage
We are offering you
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities to develop as a R&D talent
- Chance to take part in international and interesting projects to develop high quality products
- A position in a profitable, domestic and innovative market leader acting in global and growing health technology industry
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen with awesome workmates
- Possibility to work partially from remote office
- Support from R&D team locally and from the group level
- A key role in a development-oriented company with versatile employment benefits
Interested to join our R&D team?
For more information about the position you can contact Head of R&D Petri Aronkytö by email petri.aronkyto(at)lm-dental.com.
Please send your application and CV including salary request by 22th August 2021 via link below.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 22.8.2021 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Tutustu työpaikkaan" -linkin kautta.