R&D Project Manager
Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of dental health care?
LM-Dental has manufactured orthodontic appliances since 2004. As a member of the Planmeca Group, LM is in a unique position to combine the world class dental imaging (both x-ray and intraoral 3D scanning), conventional and 3D manufacturing of oral appliances, and software-based customer workflows for optimal outcomes for both the dentists and the patients.
We are now looking for a
R&D Project Manager
to lead the development projects of new innovative solutions for dentists.
R&D Project Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional and partly external project teams. In this role, you have the overall responsibility for orchestrating the specification and implementation of a new digital product concept for orthodontic treatment. This will include software product development from UI design to backend and from cloud service architecture to operations.
In this position you report to the head of R&D and keep the entire company aligned with your projects. You are eager to learn and able to identify what expertise needs to be acquired from subcontractors. The ability to successfully purchase services from external sources is vital. This includes defining clear deliverables, negotiating contract terms together with the sourcing department and ensuring on-time delivery as agreed. You are a self-driven team player who is proud to take responsibility and deliver results.
The ideal candidate's profile:
- Education and/or experience in engineering. (E.g. B.Sc./M.Sc. in Software Engineering.)
- Experience of project management, preferably in software development projects
- Experience of specification management and subcontractor management.
- Agile development experience (and/or certificates).
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Finnish.
- Experience in the field of medical devices is considered as an advantage.
We are offering
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities to develop as a R&D talent
- Chance to take part in international and interesting projects to develop high quality products
- A position in a profitable, domestic and innovative market leader acting in global and growing health technology industry
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen with awesome workmates and possibility to remote work
- Support from R&D team locally and from the group level
- We are development-oriented company and offer versatile employment benefits
Interested to join our R&D team?
Send your application and CV including salary request by 27th November 2020 via link below.
For more information contact HR Manager Sanna Glückert by email sanna.gluckert(at)lm-dental.com or by phone 040 090 6754 on November 17th at 13-14 or November 25th at 13-14.