R&D Project Manager
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for an R&D Project Manager to join our R&D team at ABB Oy, Smart Building Products business line in Porvoo. You will be leading product development projects related to a portfolio of conventional wiring accessories which is an important part of the Global Product Group "Building and Home Automation Systems". You will work as a link between product management and production. Our mission is to enhance people's quality of life in buildings of the future with sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. We offer you a challenging position in an international working environment and the opportunity for personal development.
- Working in close co-operation with the customer, product management, supply chain management and production units.
- Motivating and leading internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Managing the project team allocated to the project.
- Monitoring and controlling project cost and financials.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering.
- Several years’ experience of product development and project management.
- Good project planning, risk management and leadership skills.
- Team-playing skills, self-driven and active personality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
- Knowledge in design or manufacturing of plastic moulded and small metal parts.
- Good skills in Creo, Cadmold and Simtoll are an advantage.
- Ideally, you have German or Swedish language skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72589306 by January 20, 2020 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact R&D Manager Thomas Held, tel. +358 10 225 4230.