R&D Project Manager, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 2.1.2020
Academic Work is looking for a R&D Project Manager to our client company in Vuosaari, Helsinki. This is a great opportunity to work in a global environment with the latest Marine industry technology. We are looking for a self-driven and talented organizer who understands the big picture and has the motivation to learn and develop. In depth technical knowledge is not mandatory, however would be highly beneficial in this role. You will receive a thorough introduction to the position.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs R&D Project Manager you will get a chance to see the overall process of research and development in the latest technology of the industry. In this position you are able to utilize your analytical mindset, organizational and communication skills and your technical interest. In this role, you will be managing 5-6 different R&D projects in various stages.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Managing the functions related to R&D projects, such as plan creation, scheduling, follow up, resource planning.
* Participating in the meetings by running the meetings and preparing material for them
* Communicating with international stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Minimum of Bachelors degree Masters degree preferred, in relevant field (Automation, Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering)
* Minimum of 2-years previous relevant work experience (project work for example)
* Analytical mindset and interest towards technical field
* Fluent skills in English (written and spoken)
As a person you are:
* Highly organized
* Cooperative and communicative
* Proactive and self-guided
* Start: January / According to agreement
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extension
* Location: Vuosaari, Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.