We are looking for a
to lead and develop LM-Dental’s research and development team and processes.
In the role you are responsible for the functional day-to-day management of the R&D team. You plan and coordinate product development function ensuring the timely development and successful completion of the R&D project portfolio. You are responsible for developing and implementing research and development procedures as well as for improving the product development process effectiveness. You ensure that the goals are met and adhere to approved budget. You actively follow branch technological trends and monitor new potential business areas. You are responsible for the research and testing laboratory and the related testing.
You are also member of the LM-Dental´s Steering Group and manage company´s patent portfolio.
- Appropriate education (e.g. degree in related technical and /or medical field)
- Several years of experience in R&D field and previous evidence of different development processes
- Strong managerial skills and interest to lead co-workers
- Good teamwork skills and interest for cooperation with other departments
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Finnish
- Basic knowledge of software systems development
- Experience in medical device development and/or regulation is considered as a benefit
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities
- International working environment in a growing and profitable SME
- Possibility to be a part of developing high-tech products
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen with awesome workmates
- Support from team of professionals locally and from the group level
- We are development-oriented company and offer versatile employment benefits
For more information contact HR Manager Sanna Glückert by email sanna.gluckert(at)lm-dental.com or by phone +358 400 906 754.
Please send your application and CV including salary request by 10.3.2020.