R&D Manager, Software and Wireless
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a R&D Manager at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions Business Line in Vaasa. You will be managing the day to day activities of your team (20 engineers). You will have the opportunity to work with committed and talented people, who share a passion for making the customer experience better.
- Being responsible for the team contribution for project success and guiding your team to ever greater levels of quality and efficiency.
- Creating new innovation networks in close cooperation with end customers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering.
- Previous Innovation leadership and management experience, with start-up mentality.
- Hands-on experience of agile working methods and customer centric innovation processes.
- Fluent skills in English.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer you the possibility to lead us in renewing our solution portfolio in the digital domain. You have the opportunity to utilize your expertise and visionary skills on a global business environment.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72495674 by December 23, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Jani Valtari, Research and Development Manager, tel. +358 50 335 2730.