Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow
greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders. We are looking for an R&D Lead Engineer at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports in Vuosaari, Helsinki. In this position you will contribute significantly to successful project results in Azipod® X&V product development team.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Working with our front-runner products ensures interesting technical challenges and possibilities to develop your competences.
• In R&D you will have interfaces to several internal and external stakeholders, such as customers, suppliers, delivery engineering, production, service etc.
• A position in a competent R&D team with good team spirit.
• Excellent economic situation and strong order book in the business line.
• Excellent possibilities for developing your competences and career e.g. as a technical specialist, into R&D project management or other duties in different functions.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI69479035 by August 31, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Kai Karila, Manager, R&D, Azipod X&V, on working days between noon and 4 p.m., tel. +358503325840.