Gasmet Technologies Oy
We are looking for reinforcement to Gasmet’s R&D team’s testing department for a fixed term contract of approximately 12 months. You would get to work with some of our fanciest optical devices, performing various tests for real life environmental conditions that gas analyzers face on the field. The work consists of careful optical hands on tuning, as well as data handling and preparing test reports.
The job requires precise and systematic working methods and cross-disciplinary interests in technical field.
To succeed, you will need:
- 1-3 years of suitable education in the field of technology M.Sc. (Tech.)
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is an advantage
- Good IT knowhow in general
- Technical documentation skills
- Good communication skills, ability and willingness to share your experiences and work in a team
We offer you work in international and flexible work environment in a growing company with skilled colleagues.
More information: CTO Rami Vuorinen, tel. +358 50 381 8820, Monday 20.5. between 15.00-16.00 and Monday 27.5. between 15.00-16.00.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest 3rd June 2019 your CV and Application email@example.com. Please add also your salary request in the application.
Note, we’ll start interviewing interesting candidates immediately as applications drop in and we will recruit as soon as we find the right person.
More information about Gasmet www.gasmet.com.