We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a R&D Engineer at ABB Oy, Building Products unit, Porvoo. In this position, you will take part in product design projects in the R&D department. Your responsibilities include design of plastic molded parts. You will collaborate with product management and production worldwide.
• Designing electromechanical volume products
• Generating and maintaining product data
• Seamlessly co-operating with product management and production on global scale
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Experience in mechanical design and the use of CAD
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and willingness to learn
• Excellent written and spoken language skills in Finnish
• Good language skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of Creo, Cadmold and Simtoll
• Language skills in German or Swedish
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66795760 by December 17, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Thomas Held, tel. +358 50 3354230.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com