With over 1200 employees in 13 locations worldwide, EOS is the development and production partner of choice for industry in Europe, America and Asia. We aim to extend our technological lead and thus further strengthen our market position. We are looking for dedicated individuals passionate about this technology who will pursue these goals with us and who are able to respond to new challenges flexibly. Electro Optical Systems Finland Oy (EOS Finland) is a part of EOS group. EOS Finland develops and manufactures metal powders for laser sintering systems. Our products are used globally in various industrial applications. EOS Finland has 65 employees and our premises are located in Turku. More information is available at www.eos.info.
We are now looking for a R&D engineer to strengthen our R&D team focusing on Additive Manufacturing AM development and technology upscaling.
This position will give you an opportunity to work with state of the art technologies, novel materials and new innovations. As an R&D engineer you will participate in projects utilizing EOS’ technology and learn to operate Additive Manufacturing system and participate to metal powders handling.
We are expecting you to have engineering knowledge and background and interest in doing hands-on-work with the machines, systems and periphery equipment. We are also expecting experience on some of these fields:
- Metal workshop operations in machining, welding, casting etc.
- CAD Design, CAM, laser technologies, material research/testing methods
- Materials handling, recycling
- Powder metallurgy
- Quality experience, (Six Sigma tools, 5S methodology, Statistical Analysis, Risk analysis)
- University/Engineering degree (M.Sc./B.Sc.) in Metal materials engineering, Metallurgy, Mechanical engineering, Design engineering or related areas
- At least 3 years’ work experience
- R&D mindset with eager to learn, develop and improve the existing work practices and tools to establish “best practices”
- Team work experience and willingness to collaborate with colleagues. Good communication skills are required
- Workstyle is self-disciplined, conscientious and proactive
- Understanding of quality aspects (understanding the QMS requirements is an asset)
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Finnish
This approximately 12-month temporary position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found, and the work will begin upon agreement. Please send your application and CV with salary request to Heikki Huotari, Area Manager, Click Personnel Services by Nobember18th, 2018. E-mail addresses are of the form firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position please contact Heikki Huotari, tel. +358 50 411 0347.
Click Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy on Pirkanmaan, Varsinais-Suomen ja Uudenmaan alueilla toimiva suomalainen perheyritys. Tarjoamme laadukkaita henkilöstövuokraus-, rekrytointi- sekä soveltuvuusarviointipalveluita. Toimintamme alkoi keväällä 2008 ja kasvumme on ollut nopeaa. Onnistumisemme taustalla on henkilökuntamme korkea ammattitaito sekä vilpitön tahto löytää oikeat henkilöt oikeisiin tehtäviin.
Click Henkilöstöpalvelut Oy on auktorisoitu henkilöstöpalveluyritys. Lisää tietoa auktorisoinnista on saatavissa osoitteesta hpl.fi/auktorisointi/etusivu.
Kaikki avoimet työpaikkamme löytyvät kotisivuiltamme, osoitteesta www.click-hp.fi.