R&D Engineer (Automation, Hydraulics & Controls), John Deere
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 28.5.2021
John Deere is the world's leading manufacturer of agricultural and forestry machinery. You now have an excellent chance to be part of their innovative solutions! We hope you to have background in hydraulics controls but you don't necessarily have to have years' of experience. If you are flexible team-player with the passion to develop, this might be a right position for you!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will work as part of a development team in Advanced R&D department which is responsible for the concept development of intelligent machine automation solutions related to Full Tree and Cut-to-Length forest machines.
You are offered
* A chance to develop your skills
* Very good benefits including participation in companys bonus program
* Motivated colleagues and international work environment
* Developing innovative control solutions for various machine subsystems
* Using model-based software development methods effectively in your work
* Evaluating and testing new features
* Documenting and communicating new features between different organizations
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academical background (Machine Automation, Hydraulics, Control Technology)
* Good analytical research and reporting skills
* Fluent English skills, Finnish skills are seen as a plus
Please attach your student transcripts.
It is seen as a big advantage if you have relevant work experience related to product development or hydraulics.
As a person you are:
* Communicative team-player
* Start: August
* Work extent: Full-time, permanent
* Location: Tampere, partly remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Amptek that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONRead more about Deere & Company
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1461266
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere