Samsung Electronics Research Institute (SERI)
We are looking for a top level R&D Director to provide a competent level of business development, design and implementation expertise and supervision in all areas relevant to SERI’s current and future activities. The ultimate goal is for the Otaniemi office to become a world class (when compared both inside and outside Samsung) design facility with focus on software design. The selected person will report to the Managing Director and has overall responsibility for the development team in Finland.
Skills needed to be successful in this position are:
- Extensive experience in embedded software development and management.
- Strong capability in both people, project and general management.
- Experience from leading and developing teams in a dynamic environment.
- Over 10 years of work experience of designing software within telecommunications, preferably in the mobile communications field.
- A competent level of leading a growing business, giving presentations, verbal and written communication and planning skills.
We also appreciate:
- A degree in SW engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with far eastern corporate culture.
- Dynamic working style and the ability of working with aggressive deadlines.
We offer you:
- Unique opportunity to lead and create the future of R&D in mobile business.
- Career opportunities in other Nordic Countries and Europe within the worlds leading player in the business, Samsung.
- Freedom to create new things and discover new business opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
For more information, please contact Mercuri Urval Finland, Ville Hakala on +358-400 860 099, or Michael Cedercreutz on +358-40 560 4365 (GMT +2). Please send your application and CV with salary request no later than Wednesday, 16 January via www.mercuriurval.fi, reference number FI-04384.