On behalf of our client we are looking for a R&D Coordinator to Espoo. As a R&D Coordinator you will be working hands-on with unique micro- and nanofabrication technologies and tools to planning and support research and development trials.
• Operative guiding during trials.
• Compiling instructions of trials for production
• Dealing independently with special trials and tasks (process engineering, future technology).
• Planning and scheduling trials.
• Collect observations and give feedbacks.
• Work closely with R&D engineers and production operators.
• Closely involved in the development of the production process of the products
• Logical way of thinking and open minds.
• Meticulous and systematic.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively and dealing with ambiguity in complex environment.
• Project process understanding.
• Good team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Growth mindset.
We are offering an interesting job and a fixed-term contract for 18 months. You will have the possibility to work with the world's most advanced mixed reality device and masterpiece of high-tech! Besides your local team you get access to a vast international network that offers you support and opportunities to learn and develop yourself. To apply for this position register on our website (www.eezy.fi) or send your resume and application attached with your salary request in English to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.