Radiation Waste Handling Technicians
We are currently looking for Radiation Waste Handling Technicians for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 8 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Realize the controlled wastes zones including access requirements and access zones
- Operate the waste zones
- Define radiation protection measures
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Decontamination supervision
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Several years of experience as radiation protection and waste handling process Technician in PWR nuclear power plants
- Radiation protection supervision and handling experience during outages in PWR nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and European requirements for radiation protection
- Experience in waste handling process
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Ability to work on the waste process
- Ability to realize a radio protection risk analysis ( handling filters on KBA)
- Overall understanding about PWR NPP
- Experience in PWR NPP waste process
- English skills required
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.