Radiation Waste Handling Engineer
We are currently looking for a Radiation Waste Handling Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.07.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Generate the licensing and operational documents to manipulate waste
- Realize the controlled wastes zones including access requirements and access zones
- Operate the waste zones
- Define radiation protection measures
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Dose rate measurements and balancing
- Decontamination supervision
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Several years of experience as radiation protection and waste handling process engineer in PWR nuclear power plants
- Radiation protection supervision and handling experience during outages in PWR nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and European requirements for radiation protection
- Experience waste and handling process
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Ability to manage a team for waste handling
- Ability to realize a radio protection risk analysis ( handling filters on KBA)
- Overall understanding about PWR NPP
- Experience in PWR NPP waste process
- English skills required
- French skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.