Are you eager to kick-off your career in R&D and looking for a suitable role in the field of electricity and automation? Our market leader client company is ready to welcome a new member into their team in Hyvinkää! This role as R&D Testing/Automation Engineer is a good fit for a hands-on person with suitable background and PLC programming skills. Read more about the role below and leave your application soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the R&D Engineer you get to join a talented team which oversees our client companys R&D test platform development. In weekly basis you are responsible for versatile hands-on activities such as documentation and documentation reviews, inspections and providing technical support for different stakeholders. This role includes a partial remote work possibility, but we are expecting you to be able to work weekly at the lab/office in Hyvinkää.
You are offered
* Warm, open-minded and supportive team where everyones contribution is appreciated
* Chance to have a significant professional growth by having individual responsibilities and insights into global R&D projects
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* R&D test platform development, lifecycle and PMC work
* Participation in NPI projects for R&D test equipment
* Technical support for R&D test equipment and test specification development
* Technical support for test equipment commissioning and troubleshooting
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (preferably e.g. electrical/automation engineer)
* Strong interest towards electricity and understanding of the field (e.g. electricity risk assessment)
* Good skills in PLC programming (Beckhoff/Siemens/Omron)
* HW/mechanical understanding and hands-on approach
* Excellent communication and co-operation skills
* Fluent written and spoken English skills, Finnish is an asset
We also appreciate if you have previous work experience in the field and/or an electrical certification. Additionally, understanding of automation is considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Talented at seeking for information and brave enough to ask for help whenever needed
* Capable of problem-solving
* Respectful towards the guidelines and your work environment
* Start: According to an agreement in spring 2022
* Work extent: Until the end of December 2022, possibility for a continuation
* Location: Hyvinkää with partial remote-work possibility
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client operates internationally and is a market leader in their field. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supportive environment to their employees.