We are Mobidiag, team of roughly 200 people in 4 countries driven by creating something meaningful and helping the world to be a better place by offering innovative solutions to detect infectious diseases. As a fast-growing dynamic international company Mobidiag has doubled its personnel in one year. With the broad range of tests and instruments based on well-established PCR technology, Mobidiag allows fast and cost-efficient detection of most common bacteria, parasites, viruses and antibiotic resistances to answer any microbiology laboratory requirements. By using our tests patients get targeted treatment faster, more efficiently and more reliably. Mobidiag is headquartered in Espoo, Finland with subsidiaries in France, Sweden and UK. Mobidiag has recently signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Hologic, Inc.
We take our jobs seriously because we are doing something truly important for the world.
We cannot do it alone and we need the best people to our team! Are you one of us?
We are currently looking for experienced
To join our growing R&D Life Cycle Management team in Espoo, Finland.
If developing and implementation of new technologies and methodologies is your passion, this position is a perfect match for you. In return, we provide you with exciting challenges and possibility to expand your knowledge and skills.
Your key responsibilities:
· Planning, executing, and documenting laboratory experiments
· Recording and analyzing scientific data and observations in detail
· Participating in programming protocols for liquid handling robot
· Participating in creating in vitro diagnostic (IVD) technical documentation
Ideally, you should have:
· Master´s degree at an applicable field, such as molecular biology, microbiology or biotechnology
· At least five years of scientific working experience
· Experience in liquid handling robots and knowledge of software programming /development process and version management is considered a plus
· Experience in techniques of molecular biology and microbiology and qPCR methods
· Experience in working with IVD industry is considered as a plus
· Good verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English, good computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office software
· Good teamwork skills coupled with proactive way of working
· An ability to think analytically and rationally and an ability to work efficiently, precisely and independently also under tight schedules
We offer you:
· Possibility to grow and expand your expertise – working in a growing company you will get involved in full spectrum of challenges.
· Having fun – your future team members are enthusiastic, energetic and talented
· Opportunities to learn continuously – we believe in investing in our employees and ensuring their knowhow is top notch.
Ask more information:
R&D Manager Sanna Forsström (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Send your application and CV right away to email@example.com
(add “R&D Scientist” in the subject line) – latest on May 16th, 2021.
The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.