R&D Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven R&D Project Manager to coordinate our R&D projects aiming for high-quality immunodiagnostic reagents for the IVD industry. In this position you will have a full view on all on-going R&D projects, and you will keep those on track as scheduled. You will be working in a global team of antibody and antigen development professionals with world-leading expertise in cell biology, immunology, and protein biochemistry. Systematic and independent way of working as well as excellent teamwork skills are essential to successfully perform in this position.
- Scheduling and following-up R&D projects
- Organizing and documenting project review meetings
- Prioritizing project tasks to meet the set timelines
- Reporting R&D pipeline and Key Performance Indicators to internal stakeholders
- Organizing evaluation of new project ideas
- Continuous improvement of R&D process and project management
- Proven experience of project management
- Systematic approach to projects and documentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Familiar with MS Office, Excel and Word in particular
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of bioengineering, biotechnology, or in relevant field
- Knowledge of quality systems and associated documentation practices are considered as an advantage
We offer a permanent job in an active and enthusiastic R&D team located in Espoo starting 1st of September 2021. We also provide exciting challenges and possibility to expand your knowledge and skills in our growing and dynamic company. We care for our colleagues and customers and we dare to innovate together to deliver the most valued new products!
Please apply by leaving your application and CV in English with your salary requests by June 27th, 2021.
For more information, feel free to contact Sari Tiitinen, R&D Director for Immunodiagnostic Reagents, email@example.com.