Quantitative DeveloperTentile Oy
Tentile Oy was founded in 2022 and specializes in high-frequency cryptocurrency trading. Tentile utilizes the experience its shareholders' have gained from their personal investment activities and its investments are mainly based on various algorithmic and market-neutral strategies. Despite being a rather new venture, Tentile Oy has accumulated a significant amount of capital and its growing team already employs 8 regular employees. Unlike many start-ups, the company is not dependent on external funding and operates with a high equity ratio.
Tentile is looking for an quantitative developer to join our growing team. The position is full-time and permanent.
Our quantitative developer has the main role to develop and constantly improve our own low -latency trading technology. As our quantitative developer, you are interested in solving difficult technical and mathematical problems in a rapidly changing work environment. Our candidate will face a lot of interesting and challenging problems that require high performance calculation and software design. Most problems require high performance and low latency solutions.
- Developing and optimizing new trading algorithms with our team
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Taking your share of responsibility for the team and the product
What we expect from you
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong understanding of computer systems for example networks and performance optimization
- Experience in developing extremely low latency systems e.g with C/C++
- A willingness to assist your team, share your knowledge, help others, learn from others, and ask for assistance when needed
- Prior knowledge of finance, cryptocurrencies, blockchains and algorithmic trading
What we expect you to have
- M.Sc. degree in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related area
- Experience in algorithmic trading or trading
- Strong knowledge of both low-level and high-level optimization
- Optional: Previous experience with distributed systems and multi-threading.
You can expect a fixed monthly salary, from a 6 000 – 13 000 euro per month range, based on your qualifications and experience.
Tentile Oy office is located in Pasila, Helsinki, on the 6th floor at Mall of Tripla. We offer the possibility of flexible remote work. Our current team resides in the Greater Helsinki region and we expect the ability to occasionally meet other team members in person at our office.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as the opening will be closed once a qualified candidate is hired.
For more information regarding the position and/or Tentile Oy, please contact Max Isokääntä +358 442632099, Aaro Mäkitalo +358 440366386 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.